Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation

~7-22-08~


Brian's on vacation right now, so it's been kind of weird having him home on a weekday. Anyway, we got Chloe back today from Allen and Maureen. She had a lot of fun but I really missed her. Also, last night Brian got our bathtub fixed so I don't have to take Chloe over to my mom's for baths anymore. Yay! I'll probably let her have a bubble bath in there tonight. It's a huge tub so I'm sure she'll have fun.

Maureen took us over to the school today and Chloe played on the playground. I got a couple pictures from that. I'm pretty sure that tomorrow we're taking our Redfish Lake trip so I'll have tons of pictures from that. It's so beautiful up there. The only thing that will stop us from going is the weather. It might be storming there tomorrow, so we'll see.
Anyway I should probably get going. I need to try to get some exercise in before dinner.

No comments:

Visitors