Monday, July 21, 2008

Bye Bye Chloe!!

~7-21-08~

Yesterday after church Brian's parents took Chloe for a couple days. She really likes spending time with her new grandparents, but I'm going to miss the heck out of her. I really don't know what to do with myself today. I slept way later than I normally do and the whole day feels strange because she's not here. But, I'll be getting her back tomorrow. I hope she's having fun.
Our church is having a yard sale in a couple weeks, so we've been rounding up everything we can think of to donate. It's kind of handy that we have a place to take all the stuff we don't want anymore. It's been good traveling to Shoshone for church. We will dearly miss Lewis and Samantha though. They are such awesome, Godly people. But the pastor at the new church is really nice, and we've been meeting some great people. Some of our friends from the Richfield church have started going to the Shoshone church too, so that's been nice getting to see them again, and Chloe likes to play with their youngest daughter.

Hmmm, let's see...what else? Saturday we went over to my mom's house for our usual Saturday night dinner. Betty, Patrick and Aidan were able to come. I took a few pictures. Some for the photography album and some of Chloe and Aidan. I'm sure you can figure out which is which.

No comments:

Visitors