~7-9-08~
I didn't work out today...I was too lazy. I do plan on walking later though. I've been walk/jogging what those of us in Richfield call "the loop." It's a pretty long stretch of country road that loops around the school for a couple miles. I've been meaning to set aside an hour during the day for the workouts I have on tape. Like the Slim in Six videos. But I haven't been keeping up with them very well. I think it's because the people in the videos are freakin' skinny and I feel like a blimp when I do them. Especiall when they do things that normal people can't do...like touch their toes.
Plus, it just doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day to do all the things that need done. I still need to vacuum now that we got the vacuum cleaner fixed, there's laundry that needs to be folded and put away and it's after 5 so that means that it's time to start fixing dinner. I'm hoping that my walks in the evening will be enough to lose the weight that I want to lose. I've been really careful about what I've been eating so we'll see.
Anyway, I gotta go fix dinner. I'll probably come back later and post a picture of the new sweater I'm working on.
1 comment:
Normal people can't touch their toes? I guess I am abnormal...
Post a Comment