It's been a strange weekend, with Brian being away at Men's Retreat. But, I managed to get the entire house clean, and I'm almost caught up on the laundry. Yay me! Tomorrow Betty and I are going to do the music at church, because all my fellow worship team members are at the retreat...I'm the only female. So, we'll be singing to recorded music...it will be fun.
I had just got to thinking that it had been awhile since I had posted here...I used to post a lot more often, but have been spending so much time in my etsy store these days that this place has been getting neglected. I do have a separate blog for that stuff if you want to see it: www.jenniferwhitedesigns.blogspot.com. I've made one sale so far and have done three custom orders. Things are going okay, but promoting sure takes a big part of my day.
Anyway, that's my update for now. I'm hoping I won't be away so long next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment