Yesterday, we went over to twin and had lunch with Brian's parents at Chili's. We celebrated the three birthdays. Mine, Allen's and Brian's. After lunch, we went bowling for awhile and had a lot of fun. I hadn't ever really bowled before, except for one time in high school. Chloe loved rolling the ball down the lane to see how many pins she could knock over. Her first game she bowled a 33.
Later we went to Hazelton and spent the rest of the day at Allen and Maureen's house and they gave us our birthday gifts. I got the heat gun I've been wanting for a long time. Now I can make my own jewelry beads! Yay!
I also got my first sale on etsy yesterday...so overall, it was a great day!
Except now I'm sick and had to miss church...there was just no way I was going to sing on the worship team with this sore throat.
1 comment:
Oh how I use to love to bowl. Can't do it any more but you guys look like your having a ball. No pun intended.
Post a Comment