Well not too much has been going on lately. Last time I posted in here Brian was away at men's retreat. He had a great time from what I hear, and except for some loud snoring it seems like the rest of the guys had fun too.
I'm still trying my hand at selling stuff on the internet...so far things are going okay, but slow. I don't really mind though, because I'm having a lot of fun making the items and trying to find creative ways of taking the pictures to make them look nice. I've also received a new camera, thanks to my sister Betty who gave me her old camera when she got a new one. It's an awesome camera and much better than the one I had before.
Chloe is doing good. She's had the last couple days off school because of the boys basketball team going to state. She's been having a fun time away from school. Yesterday we got to get out of town for awhile and went shopping in Twin. We finished with Chloe's birthday shopping and even got to eat at my favorite burger joint, Arctic Circle.
Anyway, I realize it's been awhile since my last update, but just wanted to let everyone know that we're still kickin' and doing good.
No comments:
Post a Comment