Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Waiting For Melanie

~9-10-08~

I've been a writing fool today. I've been doing more work on my novel, "Waiting for Melanie." I am exactly half way done with it now. I was able to get it up to 25,000 words today. I've also entered a contest that will start in November. November is, after all, National Novel Writing Month, so because of this I will be challenged to write a 50,000 word novel in one month! The good news is I have until November to work some more on my novel before I have to abandon it for a month and start the new one. Also I have until then to come up with the idea and the characters and such. I'm really excited about it. I don't even care if I win or not. The best prize for me is having written an entire novel in a month. I once wrote a 30,000 word novel in a month...so I'm sure I can do it.

I know, I'm babbling but writing turns me on :-) Wish me luck everyone!!!

No comments:

Visitors