Friday, September 5, 2008

More Updates

~9-5-08~

Brian said the job interview went okay. They want to talk with him again on Monday. We're praying.

Chloe's been doing good. She really likes school this year, and she doesn't need near as much special help as she did before. She recently brought home two tests that she got 100% on. One in spelling and the other in math. We're so proud of her!

Me? I've been really bloggy lately. I divide my spare time between 5 blogs and a novel. Needless to say, I don't really get bored. And I've pretty much been writing every day, which is something I've been trying to do.

Anyway, that's pretty much all that's going on. I better get going so I can get dinner going. I'm making some biscuits and gravy. Yum.

1 comment:

Marsha Hiatt said...

Way to go Chloe!!!!!!
And Jenn.... I think you need another couple of blogs.
Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading them.

Visitors