Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Latest

Not much has been happening in my neck of the desert. I've been really fussing over two things lately. Getting my novel worked on and knitting Christmas presents. I have the basic idea for the novel I'll be writing in November, which is good because I need to have all the research and stuff done before Nov. 1st. I only have one month to write the entire novel, so the less research and stuff I have to do then, the better.

I can't really talk about the stuff I'm knitting for Christmas, because I don't want to give anything away to the people I'm giving them too...which also means I won't be able to post pictures until after Christmas. Grrrr. I do so love to share.

Tonight is parent/teacher conferences at the school, so after Brian gets home from work we'll be heading over to talk with Chloe's teacher, Miss Ross. I'm sure she'll tell me that Chloe is the most perfect angel she's ever seen and that she should be paying us for the rare privilege of getting to teach my child every day. Okay, maybe she won't be that dramatic about it...

Also, my oldest sister who I haven't seen in many moons will be moving back to Idaho! Yay! They should be getting into town on Saturday, which will be super!

Anyway, other than that not much is happening. Brian almost has our shower fixed in our spare bathroom, so I'm super excited about that. Then I can get in there and give the whole bathroom a good cleaning. Then maybe I'll find some cutsie girlie decorations to put in there.

Hmmm, anything else? I don't think so. That's pretty much my life lately. I better get back to working on chapter 9. I'm half done with it now.

No comments:

Visitors