Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yay! I'm Losing Again!!

~8-7-08~

For a long time I couldn't get past the 10 pound mark. No matter what workout I did or what I ate. I didn't gain any of the weight back, thank God, but I couldn't lose any more either. But this morning I stepped on the scale and I've lost one more pound! Woohoo! 11 pounds gone, quite a bit more to go. It might be silly to be so excited about one pound, but I guess that's just me. I'd be happy to only lose a pound a week as long as I was steadily losing. The staying still part drove me crazy.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Good Job!! I'm still steadily gaining weight. :)
I really like your photography pictures. Do you put some of them on LC chatter?

Jennifer White said...

Thanks! No I haven't put any of my pictures on the Chatter. Marsha has some great pictures on there though.

Visitors