~8-22-08~
1.) Global Warming. I'm tired of hearing about it, seeing it on T.V. and hearing people freak out about something that doesn't exist. Is the planet getting warmer? Yes. Is it cause for concern. No. Why? Because the planet is constantly going through changes, weather changes being one of them. Also, if global warming was caused by human beings and air pollution why are other planets beginning to heat up too? Trust me, the God I serve is bigger than the fumes we're releasing in the air. He's in control now and always.
2.) Barrack Obama. I'm tired of his racist views that for some reason, us white people seem to be eating up. We as a country must have a lot in common with your typical 16 year-old girl that likes the "bad boy" because he treats them bad. Or maybe we just don't pay attention to anything except the extremely liberal news media. As a general rule I don't only not vote for a candidate that enjoys killing babies, I would think us Americans would boo him off the stage. What the crap are people thinking?
3.) The Homosexual Agenda. I'm tired of hearing all of this scientific crap about people who are "born" gay due to some gay gene. It's like drug addicts who say they can't help it because they have a disease. Yes, you have a disease because you CHOSE to do drugs! Gay people are gay because they choose to be gay. I believe that everyone has their temptations. I for one, am constantly fighting my own battles with pride, gluttony and sometimes just the selfish desires of my own heart. Temptation is much like a starving dog that shows up at your house demanding food. If you feed it, it will return day after day for food. If you ignore it, it eventually goes away. If we decide that "yes, I am interested in the same sex," and then put the lifestyle into practice, we are not only giving in to temptation, but committing a sin. While I have compassion for the people in this lifestyle and urge them all to repent and be saved, I am also sick of hearing about gay marriage, gays adopting children and pretty much anything gay related.
4.) Funerals. Yep, you read correctly. I'm tired of the whole charade. Thousands of dollars spent on fancy caskets and just the right burial plot under a nice shade tree. Sure, it's nice to have a small memorial when a loved one dies. A place to talk about the deceased and tell stories about how great they were, but let's keep it in moderation, shall we? I'm tired of the big show we put on when someone dies. Even if we didn't like them, we pretend we do. The dead in question could have been a miserable old goat, and we all stand up and say how much we loved them. Silly, right? I mean, we've already blown our chance with the dead person, so why does it matter now? Also, I'm tired of everyone giving the same comforting speech about how old uncle Harry is in heaven now so we can all feel better about his death. Well, what if uncle Harry wasn't saved and is not only not in heaven, but in a place much worse than any of us can imagine, as the Bible describes as "wailing and gnashing of teeth." It's funny that people only really believe in heaven when someone dies. We say a little prayer to a God we only talk to when someone's heart stops beating, and then continue to live our disgustingly selfish and sinful lives.
5.) The ACLU. Them and their hatred of the ten commandments, and anything that even faintly smells of God. I'm tired of hearing that I can't say "Merry Christmas" anymore because I might offend someone who isn't Christian. It makes me say it even more. I'm tired of hearing that "In God We Trust" may soon be taken off our currency. Why is it that we wonder about these natural disasters like Hurricane Katrina and the raging fires in California? (Which by the way is where gay marriage is now legal? Coincidence?) We take God out of every aspect of our lives and then wonder why God doesn't stop bad things from happening. I'm tired of kids in school getting persecuted for mentioning God or Jesus in the school. I'm tired of hearing about "separation of church and state" which, by the way, has absolutely nothing to do with prayer in schools, but was created to prevent the government from starting its own religion. I'm tired of everything that is unBiblical and immoral. I'm tired of the common belief that as long as you're a "good person" you'll get to heaven one day. I'm tired of being preached doctrines that are nowhere in the Bible.
Or maybe I'm just plain old tired. The world is on a downward slope, guys. Are you prepared?
No comments:
Post a Comment