~8-21-08~
Well, with school going it's been kind of strange being home all day. But today was quite nice. I was able to not fall back to sleep after taking Chloe to school, so I got the house cleaned and made another batch of Vodka perfume. For instructions on how to make the perfume check out the latest post here: http://gourmetknitting.blogspot.com/2008/08/homemade-vodka-perfume.html
I also went over to my mom's house to visit and had the pleasant surprise of getting there in time to see my aunt and two cousins who I haven't seen in awhile. They're visiting because of a death in the family. In case you haven't heard, click this link:
http://lincolncountychatter.blogspot.com/2008/08/richfield-teen-dies-in-car-accident.html
I've known this kid and his family for a long time, so it's pretty sad. I'm not personally related to them, but my aunt's family is. I plan on going to the funeral tomorrow at 2:00. They're letting school out early for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment