Well, it's been awhile since I've posted anything in here. I was mostly waiting until I could get some pictures on the computer and edited so I could get some pictures in here...but that still hasn't happened. Maybe next post. Anyway, I'm now 13 weeks pregnant. Things are going good, especially now that the morning sickness has gone away. Now I'm pretty much just sleepy all the time.
Chloe has almost finished her first month of school and things are going well. She's learned a lot about the Native Americans, as well as the Eskimos and at the end of this week she has a quiz on The Oregon Trail. I love that she's learning so much about history!
She got to see a few of her old teachers today, as well as her helper from last year, which really excited her. We went to the school to watch Ashlyn's volleyball game. Chloe didn't even sit with me for most of the game...she was too busy being social. I love that kid.
Anyway, I better get going. Need to be leaving for Bible study...but will try to post something again soon, hopefully with pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment