Monday, August 23, 2010

9 Weeks

I am now officially 9 weeks pregnant. It's been awhile since I've updated this blog, but the morning sickness has been making me feel pretty lousy. I think it's starting to finally get better, but we'll see. I have a bunch of pictures I need to get put on here, but they're still on my camera...I need to work on that soon.

School will be starting for Chloe on September 1. I've already started getting the lesson plan ready. I think this will be a good year for her. I hope she doesn't miss her friends at public school too much.

Anyway, I'm actually feeling decent today, so I should probably go and clean the house...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the key to keeping her socializing with her friends or making new ones is to get her involved in some kind of after school thing like sports or another kind of club. There are a lot of home school kids in our church and that's what the ones that seem more well adjusted seem to do. Hope Chloe has a good school year.

Keith

Jennifer White said...

Well there's a severe lack of clubs around here...and she doesn't seem too terribly interested in sports, but that is definitely a good way to keep her socializing. I plan to take her to the school once in awhile to have lunch with her friends, and she sees her church friends twice a week. Other than that I'm not really sure what we're going to do. I'm sure Chloe will have a good school year. She's pretty excited about it!

Visitors