Friday, July 2, 2010

Lazy Summer

I can't believe it's July already! So much of the summer has slipped by and we haven't been able to do much of anything yet. Usually we've been camping at least once by now, or gone swimming...maybe even a trip to Redfish Lake. Hopefully soon we'll be able to do some of those things. For now, we've mostly hung out at home. I've still been homeschooling Chloe through the summer, but we only do a couple of worksheets a day.

In about a week, I'll be selling some of my handmade stuff at Arts in the Park while Brian and Chloe hang out in Twin...he has to work that day and is taking Chloe with him. That should be fun, because I'll be sharing a booth with a few other women so it definitely won't be lonely.

Anyway, I've been really lazy today and really need to catch up on some stuff around the house...which means I better get going. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:

Visitors