Christmas was fantastic this year. We spent the 25th at our house and had a quiet dinner with my mom and brother. Then, Betty, Karla and their families came over and visited for awhile. We all ended up with lots of presents...I think we got spoiled this year. Then, on the 26th, we went to Brian's parent's house for Christmas #2. We got spoiled over there as well. I got the Love Comes Softly movies that I wanted--Now I have all 8. I also got some books, Chloe and I got the Veggie Tales movie, "The Pirates who Don't do anything," I got a step-stool so I can reach things in the kitchen (Yay!) and I got some really neat girly tools from Brian. There's a whole set of tools in girlish colors. They're great! Betty also made a bunch of neat stuff for me as well. I got a capelet, some fingerless gloves and a really cool newsboy cap. I got other stuff as well...but I'd really rather not think that hard right now. Anyway, here are some pictures.
Here's our Christmas tree on Christmas morning.
Chloe opening a present.
Posing with her new monkey and blanket.
Brian with his new comic books.
Allen and Maureen's Christmas tree.
Opening a present at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
He looks so happy, doesn't he?
My Father-in-law, Allen opening a present.
My Mother-in-law, Maureen opening the afghan I made.
My nephew Aidan at our house Christmas Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment