~10-10-08~
Well, that's it...The first snow has arrived. Sure, there were only a few flakes and it may have stopped by now, but I can officially say goodbye to the summer that I have been clinging too way past the expiration date. Another long, cold winter lies ahead.
I'm excited in a way. This is our first year in our new house, so everything is exciting right now. I enjoyed hanging the Halloween decorations and the thought of putting up the Christmas tree is a pleasant one. But I really don't like cold weather. It's so dreary and gray.
Brian and his dad are going hunting this weekend, the idea of which leaves such a primitive taste in my mouth. My husband out in the wild, killing things just for me. Ahhh... That man truly loves me. :-)
One of the things I don't like about the weather changing so quickly is that we don't have a furnace in our house, so it's been pretty cold. We have some electric heaters and we just got a wood burning stove, but it's not hooked up yet. Hopefully that will get done soon.
Anyway, that's all I have to say. Enjoy the cold weather, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment