Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crocheted Pumpkins

~10-8-08~
I crocheted these three pumpkins last night. I think they turned out really cute. I made two of these in the time it took us to watch Pollyanna. I had a bag of googly eyes laying around and for the nose, mouth and eye brows I used black ribbon. I kind of want to extend the pumpkin family and make some more. Maybe give some of them away. The big pumpkin in the middle is actually a candy bag. Right now it just has some Smarties in it, but I'll have more candy soon. If anyone would like a pattern for these, let me know!

3 comments:

BettyMarieJones said...

Those are soooooo cute!!! Did you design those?

Jennifer White said...

Yep, I designed them. They're really really easy. I could make you one if you want. The smaller ones only take about an hour to make.

BettyMarieJones said...

If you want to, I think Aidan would love one of those!!

Visitors