~6-18-08~
Chloe finally got to swim in her new pool for awhile. I didn't get it set up very well, though and it was a little lopsided and water kept spilling
Chloe finally got to swim in her new pool for awhile. I didn't get it set up very well, though and it was a little lopsided and water kept spilling
I think I'm finally starting to feel a little better, which is great, because I was really getting sick of the flu...in more ways than one :-) Maybe now I can start exercising again...and cleaning house...
I'm hoping sometime soon Chloe and I can get out of the house and go do something fun. Maybe I'll have to take her to the Shoshone swimming pool or something. She'd like that. I do need to get to Jerome sometime soon and get me a new phone...I washed mine yesterday. It was in my pants pockets and I forgot and threw the pants in the washer...uh oh. Yeah, it doesn't work now. Oops.


No comments:
Post a Comment