Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013...now leave me alone!

Well, the new year is certainly kicking my behind so far. I rang in the new year at The Hangout and had some fun visiting with my mom. However, our car is broken down and we're not sure how to fix it and Brian's glasses broke a couple days ago so now we have to figure out how to get him another pair. Being that Brian uses the car for work, we need to get it going again FAST. We're praying that we can get it going without him losing his job.

I'm also trying to get back into working out and rode my exercise bike for 40 minutes today. I hope I can keep it up, even when January and all the resolution hype is over.

Well, I think I'll go do some knitting and read my Bible for awhile...try to have a quiet, peaceful night.

No comments:

Visitors