Friday, July 29, 2011

An Attempt at Catching Up.

Holy cow, it's been a long time since I've posted anything here. I stopped for awhile because I was unable to post pictures from our computer, but then we bought a laptop that could do it and I still stayed away...not sure why, except I kind of think that with facebook, having a blog is a little redundant. Plus, I'm not sure who reads this thing anyway.

However, in case there are people who read this blog, but don't keep up with things on facebook, I had my baby boy on March 21st...we named him Jonah. He's absolutely adorable. He is 4 months old now and doing new things every day. Chloe loves being a big sister and has been very helpful. Summer is almost over, and Chloe will be starting 5th grade. She's enjoying being home schooled and she's been learning a lot.

I'll try to update this thing more often...

No comments:

Visitors