Not much has been going on since my last post. Brian has started his new job with the census bureau and he seems to be liking it. I like that he's been working closer to home and that they pay for his drive time.
I'm loving this spring weather we've been having. I can't wait to be able to plant my flower seeds, go for bike rides, wear shorts, watch Chloe play in her swimming pool and not have to carry my jacket with me everywhere I go.
I've still been knitting and crocheting in my spare time. I've made six sales so far in my etsy store and have been promoting as much as I can. My mother-in-law, Maureen has been my best customer so far, with four of the sales being hers. I know I mentioned this before, but I started a separate blog for my store updates. To check it out go here: www.jenniferwhitedesigns.blogspot.com
Make sure to click the "follow" option to receive notification when I post new updates.
Anyway, that's pretty much it. This Sunday is Easter and we'll be having an Easter dinner and egg hunt at our house after church. That should be fun. Anyway, I should probably get going...I'm sure there's something I should be doing...
No comments:
Post a Comment