Sunday, January 4, 2009

Teaching Sunday School

I had planned on getting a few pictures from Sunday School today to show on here, but I forgot. I had a lot of fun teaching the class today and all the kids were very well behaved. We learned about Joseph and how the plans he had for himself were not the plans that God had in mind for him. We did some bubble art, an activity page and a Bible lesson.

I will be teaching the class all this month and it's been fun so far getting to pick out the lessons and activities. The kids seemed to have a good time, and Chloe was very well-mannered and got all her work done.

I kind of missed being in the adults class today, as the lesson on the seven churches in the book of Revelation continued to this week, but I'm sure Brian can fill me in on anything interesting that I missed.

Anyway, that's all that's going on right now. Chloe starts school again in the morning and she's very excited to see her teacher and her friends again.

No comments:

Visitors