Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cuddly Bunny

~12-13-08~

I knitted this bunny from the "knitted cuddlies" pattern on knittingdaily.com. I used Red Heart Holiday in off-white and gold. This was a fun project and the finished product is so cute. I think I'll give this little fella to Chloe for Christmas. I'd like to get a couple more done before Christmas but I'm not sure that will happen. It would be nice if I had enough time to make a little sweater for the bunny, but I'm not even going to attempt that...I have other things I need to be making.

I spent my evening making cookies for the Christmas play at church tomorrow. We're all excited, especially to have so much family coming for the event. The two person choir has now been extended to four so now I'll have some help up there singing. Chloe has really been doing a good job at saying her line loud enough so everyone can hear. It's going to be great!!

No comments:

Visitors