Here are the pictures from last night. We had tons of fun with the trick-or-treating and then the party at the church. A group of us at the church played Trivial Pursuit and had a blast. I wasn't very good at answering the questions, but I still had fun.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween
~11-1-08~
Here are the pictures from last night. We had tons of fun with the trick-or-treating and then the party at the church. A group of us at the church played Trivial Pursuit and had a blast. I wasn't very good at answering the questions, but I still had fun.
Here's me before trick-or-treating. And no, I don't know what I'm dressed up as...I'm just dressed up.
Here's Chloe at the party at the church. They had a bunch of boxes taped together to make a big tunnel/maze. It was quite cool. The kids loved it.
The round table. This is the group we played Trivial Pursuit with. Pictured left to right: Micah Long, Alton Huyser, Pastor Mark Johnson, and of course, Brian.
Going on a cupcake walk. It was pretty much musical chairs without all the fighting...and with cupcakes! It took me several tries before I won. Here's Chloe trying to get one.
Brian the pirate.
Me and Chloe.
Here are the pictures from last night. We had tons of fun with the trick-or-treating and then the party at the church. A group of us at the church played Trivial Pursuit and had a blast. I wasn't very good at answering the questions, but I still had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment